WHAT DOES "SURVIVAL" MEAN?
"Survival is the strongest instinct of the human being. Being prepared and capable will not be enough to face an extreme situation, it will be necessary to have the right mental attitude. Reflect, be cold-blooded, take the situation in hand, know how to adapt, find solutions to problems and obstacles; but above all knowing how to choose well and quickly, will be the conditions that will make us survive longer."
The "Survival" Sport is a training practice in prohibitive environmental conditions, with few means and with equipment reduced to a minimum.
WHY LEARNING THE RULES OF SURVIVAL IS SO REMARKABLE
- To better know ourselves.
- To gain more confidence in our abilities.
- To see modern life with different eyes.
- To learn new things.
- To feel comfortable in Nature.
- To learn how to predict dangers.
- To learn what to do in any environment, with any climate.
- To learn what our body and mind can achieve.